Thursday, June 16, 2022

Soda-lightful - C4G #175

 It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "use dies and/or punches."  I used dies for my card...


I used a stencil and blended 3 Catherine Pooler colors.  (The stencil is from a pack of cookie stencils I got at Tuesday Morning that never made it into my kitchen!)  My pop bottles and sentiments are from My Favorite Things Soda Pop clear stamps and dies.  The flower was in my stash.  
These are not usually my go to colors, but I really like how this turned out. 

I'm entering this card in a few challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add a sentiment
Happy Little Stampers  - June AG with dies
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - use 3 of a kind (must include stamping)
Do Al(l) Creative - group (at least 3 of something)

Please come play along at Cardz 4 Galz and add some girly cards to your stash!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous! A lovely design in beautiful summery colours- love the background stencilling! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Dawn T said...

what a superb card. Love the soft pastel colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Doris Klein said...

What a cool card! Very refreshing ;-)

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...