Tuesday, June 21, 2022

best wishes on your Retirement - TMS #662

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I wish I were posting about my retirement...   Just think of all the time I'd have to make cards! LOL


The flowers are Technique Tuesday Cosmos Flower die.  I embossed the panel behind the flowers with Tim Holtz Dotted Lines Set EF.  The words are Die-versions Everyday Complements and an unbranded set of letters.  I cut them with fun foam, too, to pop them us a little.  Just a touch of Recollections adhesive pearl flourish to finish it off.  (My paper was all from my scrap box.)

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Donna W. said...

Your pretty pink flowers make a beautiful garden. I can tell you retirement does give you more time to make cards. I am loving it.

Debi said...

Nicely done. Love the flower die cuts and your bold sentiment. Hugs, Debi

Patti said...

Same here I would love to retire! Our turn will come though! I love your card and that you found it all in your scrap pile -yay!

Tangii said...

So pretty, I love those flower dies!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely retirement card. I certainly wish I could!

Raechelle Bellus said...

So pretty! Loving the flowers and embossing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...