Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Congrats Grad - TMS #709

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  As promised, more grad cards...  (And I promise I will show you my daughter's grad card soon.  It's my favorite!)



The paper is DCWV All About Boys.  The stamp, die, and sentiment are all from Sweet n Sassy Graduation.  I like the striped one best even though it's hard to see that it actually follows the sketch!  :) 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

This is such a great sketch, I just was exhausted and could not get on top of things this week. Two more wonderful grad cards!! Thank you for the inspiration of your cards and the sketch, I will definitely still use it in the future!

Melissa Craig said...

Great grad cards! Very nice papers you used.

Debi said...

Very nice grad cards. I'm partial to plaids over stripes any day. I still have a special grad card to make for my grandson before Wednesday.

Donna W. said...

Great grad cards designs for the boys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...