Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Golfer's birthday - TMS #743

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My card is for my soon to be son-in-law.  He loves to golf! 


My image is from Creative Fabrica.  I printed it on vellum and colored the back side because I wasn't sure whether the ink would mess with the printing or not.  I'm never sure which settings to use when printing vellum.  (Any suggestions would be welcome!)  I adhered it to white cardstock and framed it with the Paper Studio Silver cardstock cut with Scalloped Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat You Said It cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  

This sketch is our last revisit from last year.  It's Tammy's favourite... #719 played Aug 8...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I have never tried printing on vellum so can’t help there. You excel at all cardmaking Debbie but you amaze me the most with how well you pull off the masculine cards and of course your vintage cards. Thanks for the inspiration and now I may have to give printing on vellum a try.

Donna W. said...

great card for a golf lover. Isn't it fun to be able o design a card specifically with someone's interest? I have never tried printing on vellum--interesting idea I may have to try

Melissa Craig said...

Such a great birthday card for the golfer in your life.