Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Happy Birthday - TMS #745

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My weekend did not allow for as much time in my craft room as I'd hoped, so my file of ready-to-go digital items came to the rescue and made my card easy to create...


The BG paper is a Crate Paper scrap that was sitting on my desk after another project. :)  Digging through my file of printed digis, I found the iralamijashop musical print that I cut in 3.  The pre-colored digi image is from Doodle Pantry (so that tells you how long it's been waiting to be used!).  I did color the roses to make them darker to match the paper better.  Cut the image with CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangles.   Because the sentiment was already on the image, I just added a tiny banner and some adhesive pearls.  

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Beautiful. Love those deep rich colors. Hooray for pre-colored digis. Tey can be a real timesaver

Melissa Craig said...

Those ready-to-go items are wonderful time savers and your card turned out beautifully.

Patti said...

Wow, I love your card so much Debbie! You could not have pulled together that pretty image with those elements any more beautifully!!

Debi said...

I love this card! The background musical paper is beautiful with the flowered borders. Absolutely fabulous card!