Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Thinking of you - TMS #744

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week...


I cut a white panel and dry embossed it with Darice Brick.  I then inked it with TH Antique Linen.  My sentiment is Tonic Studios From the Heart Sentiments.  It's framed with a scrap I pulled from my trash can, literally! LOL  The ribbon and button are from my stash.  

Here's our sketch... our first new sketch of 2024! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Patti Rowe said...

Oh Debbie, this is really cool. I love how you lightly sponged a minimal area of your embossed panel - so classy!!

Notes by Nina said...

Debbie - I love your simple design, it allows all the wonderful elements to pop. Thank you for the inspiration.

Donna W. said...

simple, elegant, beautiful. The sponging on the background makes the rest of the elements pop. Always love gingham ribbon.

Melissa Craig said...

That is exactly why no food stuff is allowed to go into my craft room trash can. Just in case I have to rescue something for a card. I love this card - the texture is great and the ribbon is a great touch.

Debi said...

Oh, I like this. That little bit of shading on the embossed background is really a nice touch.

lichazul said...

Very sweet card , congrats 💐😊 happy day