Thursday, February 22, 2024

I miss you - C4G #219

Hi!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "seascape."  We want to see whatever that means to you.  Most people think of a beach, but this image immediately came to mind and is a perfect representation of what I would see when I went to the bay/sea near where I grew up and also when I traveled... (Below I added a couple of pics I took when we were in northern Scotland several years ago.)


My image is Delicious Doodles Scottish Castle.  It does seem more of a masculine image, but it's all I had to represent the sea.  And I added sparkly dots to make more girly. :)   My DP is MME Portobello Road.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat You Said It! and cut out with Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags.  Twine and adhesive dots from my stash finished it off.   

Here are my pics taken in a small town on the North Sea in Scotland... 




Please come and play along with us in our "Seascape" challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! What an amazing card and your pictures. So pretty!