Thursday, February 1, 2024

Paper tree - SCC #157

Happy February 1st!   It's time for our new challenge at Sparkles Christmas  Challenge!  This month we want to see your Kraft Christmas cards!  Here's mine...

This was so easy and fun to make!  I embossed a panel with Cuttlebug Allegra embossing folder.   My paper strips are from all the sheets of paper left in my Christmas 6x6 pads that I didn't like enough to use. LOL  They are ok in little strips. :)   The star is Sweet n Sassy Stamps. I just realized I did not add a sentiment, but I think it's obvious that this is a Christmas card.  Plus I always stamp a Christmas greeting on the inside of my cards. ;) 

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas  Challenge this month! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

Debbie, that tree is so cute. Great use of those scraps.I just might have to cse this one.