Saturday, January 26, 2019

Christmas carolers

The beginning of this week was FRIGID, so I stayed home unless I absolutely had to go anywhere and spent some extra time in my craft room. :)  I colored up a few images and had time to make a card with one of them afternoon.   It's a Christmas card...  I know Christmas was just a month ago, but I did not get enough cards made to send in 2018, and I want to change that for 2019!


The image is ChristmasCarols from the Paper Shelter.  These cute carolers are colored with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My DP is Paper Studio Pine St Square.  The musical die is Find It Trading Holly Jolly Music. My sentiment is from an old Momenta clear sentiment set, and I think this is the first time I've used this one!  It's stamped in Versafine Black Onyx and heat embossed.  It's cut out with a stitched banner die from Cheapo Dies.  The snowflake is a MS punch, and the twine, button, and rick rack are from my stash.


Challenges...
ABC Christmas - A for anything Christmas goes
Sweet Stampin Christmas - January anything goes
Cute N' Crafty Christmas #5 - Christmas/winter
Fab n Funky #424 - creating for Christmas
Watercooler Wednesdays WWC205 - all about holidays
52 Christmas Card Throwdown January Technique - heat embossing (my sentiment is heat embossed)



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

10 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Beautiful! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
Check out these links for more challenges and fun!
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page

Chris said...

Lovely card, sweet image, great sentiment, beautiful design and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Chris
x




















Donna said...

So cute Debbie! Love that image and sentiment together and your wonderful attention to detail! I do believe the extreme cold will be back again this week. I am hoping to stay in during those days and just keep warm and craft too. We've been on vacation so I have lots to catch up on. Have a wonderful week!

Donna Scholz said...

I agree, Debbie, it's NEVER to early to start making Christmas cards. Your coloring on the carolers is beautiful! I like the touch of the stylized musics notes in the background, too! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

Gail said...

This is just a simply charming card! Love the Victorian look it has. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

AlisonC said...

It's the only thing to do in bad weather! Great colouring on this cute image, I like the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Created by Kath said...

I love the image you used, your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining the challenge at Watercooler Wednesday!

Pat said...

Beautiful card, great design and lovely image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky this week.

Pat xx

Goga said...

Beautiful card. Lovely imagen and great vintage look.
Thanks for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

Wei said...

Fabulous Christmas card. Love the layout and multiple textures, especially the sentiment you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...