Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Masculine birthday x 2 - TMS #486

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I've got 2 birthday cards to show you.  The first one I'm sharing is actually the second one that I made.  It's my dad's birthday card.  I made the other one first because the image was so appropriate for him, but when it was all done, I thought it just looked too juvenile.  So... I created this one...




Here's the one I'll add to my stash for a boy...




Here's the sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

So cute Debbie! Really love the masculine one - I'm sure your Dad loved to receive it !

Hugs LJ

Patti said...

I love both of these, how nice though that now you have an extra card for just the right person in the future. :)

Lori said...

Both of these masculine cards are fantastic! I'm sure your Dad loved his card.

Melissa Craig said...

Both are great masculine cards! Your dad would love either one.

Andrea W said...

Your layers are wonderful and I really like your choice of images. Wonderful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...