Thursday, January 24, 2019

New toys! Had to play!

I had some Christmas money left and was able to indulge in some after Christmas and New Year sales!   This card is made with a set that I think is sooooooo cute!!!!

Take a look...


I just love the way this turned out!  I'm not good at CAS, but this set seemed to lean toward that, and I was happy with it.  Easy, peasy, and cute!  My stamp and dies are Lawn Fawn Year Eight Fortune Cookie.  The cookie is colored with a Spectrum Noir marker.  The DP is Pebbles Family Ties. 


Challenges...
Dies R Us #113 - anything new (stamp and die are new)
Die Cut Divas Jan '19 - anything new (stamp and die are new)
Scrapy Land #106 - anything goes w/ brand SL sells (Lawn Fawn)
Happy Little Stampers - Jan anything goes w/ dies
Seize the Birthday #157 - stamping only (if using a die is "illegal" then I'll just enter the linky party anything goes)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!  (Come back again soon 'cuz I got a few more new things to play with and share!)

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Well how cute is that!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Nancy said...

I love fortune cookies and I love your CAS card too! So happy you linked up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Michelle N. said...

How darn cute is this card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! I love the image and that green polka dot paper. I think CAS can be more challenging than other cards but you did it very well.

Arlene said...

Very ctue! So glad you entered the challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

Kathy Krug said...

Great CAS design.Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Tiphanie B. said...

Your card is so cute ! Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland challenge.

Diane said...

Super cute and fun...thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

maria f. said...

An incredibly cute CAS card. Love the polka dots.

Lori Kobular said...

I love your fortune cookie on your card! It is so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...