Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year w/ Sparkles!

I want to wish you all a very blessed 2019!  While I am wishing you a happy new year, I have a Christmas card to share! ;)

My year is going to sparkle!  That's right, I am now a "Sparkles Christmas Buddy," and today is my first challenge as a member of the DT at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!! 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #96 is "add some sparkle" so here is my Christmas card with sparkle!


You can see a bit of sparkle there, but check out the shine from these angles!!!




I cut my Darice poinsettia out of red cardstock, rubbed Versamark all over it, and heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidescope embossing powder.  It is amazing!!!  {{Not my idea... I saw it done on this card... HERE.}}  My glitter plaid paper is MME and the soft green and script are scraps.  The stars are a MS border punch.  Panels are cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics. My sentiment is Raisin Boat Holiday Wishes stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and clear heat embossed.  


Challenges...
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #418 - anything goes Christmas
Winter Wonderland - anything Christmas goes
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Dies R Us #112 - anything goes w/ dies by company carried at DRU (Darice and Spellbinders)


Please stop by the Sparkles Christmas Challenge to see the other DT members' wonderful creations, then "get your sparkle on" and play along in this month's challenge!  

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

8 comments:

Joan said...

A very sparkly poinsettia and a lovely card. Great to have you on the Sparkles team


Joan

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Now that is what I call SPARKLE.... Gorgeous card to start off the new year with. Lovely to have you on the dt. Hugs xxx

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design. Love all the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.We hope you will join us often.

Kathy
DRU DT

Lynne said...

Love your sparkly poinsettia Debbie. Great to have you on the team and and wish you a Happy New Year x

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! That poinsettia is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using Dies from Companies carried at the DRU Store’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Diane said...

Pretty pretty Poinsettia....thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Fiona said...

Hi Debbie - thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm excited to be here too - I can't believe I get to make Christmas cards all year long lol! The shine on your card is gorgeous - I love those colours x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...