Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Ps. 143:8 - TMS #487

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, we are playing with my favorite sketch from 2018.  :)

Here's my card...



I've made 2 cards with our sketch for the last couple of weeks, but only one this week.  I am working on more because this is a great sketch to use up scraps!  I did use scraps for this.  My sentiment is a verse from Word Art Wednesday from a long time ago. It's a wonderful verse!  I have many friends who need this reminder right now.  (This was another printed-and-waiting-to-be-used item in my craft room!)  I embossed the main panel with WRMK Whimsy EF.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Squares, and CottageCutz Stitched Circles dies.  I cannot remember where the green fiber mesh ribbon came from. 


Challenges...
Southern Girls - anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - Jan anything goes w/ patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #370-#371 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment


Here's the sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
We're sorry that Jenée has had to step down! :( 

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Your card is lovely and the "truth" is encouraging in our daily struggles and sorrow. You brought your scraps together beautifully.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Beautiful card. I love the verse. beautiful paper is well!

Hugs ~ LJ

Lori said...

This card is beautiful! Such a wonderful verse! Love your pretty papers and even better that you were able to use up some scraps! Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls! - Lori DT

Patti said...

Yes that is a great verse!!! I love your card, those are some very nice scraps glad you got to use them.

Andrea W said...

A beautiful way to highlight the wonderful verse. I really like the ribbon you added for extra texture.

PJ said...

Gosh I just LOVE your card. So elegant and the verse is just beautiful. For sure one that needs to be framed.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie. That paper you used is absolutely lovely and the bible verse is a good reminder.

flossbite said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...