Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Vinyl and pillows and aprons, oh my!

A couple of weeks ago, I shared a tile that I had vinyled.   Click HERE to see it.  While I had the Cricut running, I did a couple of other projects.  I cut some vinyl for the wall just inside our side door which is our main entrance, and made a sign for my daughter.

Here's the entry...

(The paint is actually tan, not gray)



And here's the sign for my daughter... (She loves to sleep!!)


I created both of these in Make the Cut using fonts I have.  I used "Courier New" and "Panda Tired Script" for the wall and "Courier New" (bold) and "Blessing" for the sign.   I purchased the sign at AC Moore, and it will hang or stand.


I did some machine embroidery for some gifts, too.  Here are a couple of pillow covers I made for my other 2 daughters...

(Design from Embroidery Library)

(Design from Oh My Crafty Supplies)


And a couple of fun aprons...

(Design from Julia's Needle Designs)

(Design from Urban Threads)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Debbie! Your projects are all so lovingly created, and obviously done with just the right amount of FABULOUS SKILL! Your sayings on each home decor item feel very homy, and I especially like the "keep on sleeping" as a cute reminder to never give up! Thank you for sharing! xx

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic projects! I love them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...