Monday, May 1, 2023

Better together - SCC #148

 Happy May 1st to you!  It's time for another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month, our theme is "include a sleigh."  Here's mine...


I inked my BG first, then stamped and heat embossed my image.  I then inked some shadows and added the sentiment.  A bit of twine from my stash finished it off.  My sleigh is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Old-Fashioned Christmas.  The sentiment is from MTF Cool Christmas. 

I've not been in a sleigh just like this one, but as a teen and young adult, I had so much fun on sleigh rides in the winter.  One of the best parts was hopping off and running ahead, hiding in the trees to shake the branches so the snow would fall on everyone as the sleigh came past. LOL  Sadly, where I live now, we don't get enough snow for sleigh rides! :( 

So find your sleighs and make your card to join our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...