Tuesday, May 23, 2023

congratulations - TMS #708

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And time for another grad card...


This one was fun!  I created the BG by stamping the mortar board from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Graduation on the woodgrain paper from my scrap box.  I cut the sentiment twice from 110 lb black cardstock so it has nice dimension.  It is from an unbranded set of words that I got free with an order years ago.  The banners are from Spellbinders Ribbon Banners. 

The grad parties are still happening, so I'll have another grad card next week. :)

Here's this week's fun sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, simple but effective. Love it.

designbydonna said...

Great grad card. I love the morterboard as a background. The banners are great accents and you could even do them in the grad's school colors.

Debi said...

Fab grad card. I like the banners. I have banners on one of my cricut cartridges, but you just don't get a nice crisp cut like you do with the dies.
Great idea for your background, too. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Another great grad card! Seems like you have a lot of these to make every year! And yet, they are all so unique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...