Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Congrats grad - TMS #707

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And it's graduation season, so I'll have a few grad cards to share over the next couple of weeks.  Here's this week's card...


I dry embossed a panel of the Paper Studio The Linen Door paper with Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy embossing folder.  The cap and sentiment are Sweet n Sassy Stamps Graduation stamp and die set.  The stars are a Martha Stewart border punch.  

I mentioned that it's graduation season.  Though this isn't her card, this past weekend, we were in FL for my youngest daughter's college graduation. She finished in December but wanted to march and see all her friends.  Here's our beautiful grad!! 


Here's our fun sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...  

Debi - on leave


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

She is a beautiful grad Debbie - no doubt just like her mama! I love that stamp & die set and that punch so perfect together. I need to make some grad cards too just to be ready. I’ll have a GRANDSON graduating from high school in 2024, knowing my track record I should plan now to get his card done lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

Donna W. said...

Great graduation card. This sketch is an easy one. Great to mass produce. You can change up the colors to be the grads school colors.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful graduation card! And congratulations to your grad!