Thursday, May 18, 2023

Praying for you - C4G #199

 Good morning to you!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "backgrounds" which opens up soooo many possibilities!!  

My last couple of weeks have been very busy with work, travel, and graduations, so I was happy to find a BG that I had created a couple of months ago just waiting to be used! :)

Here's my card...


I had colored the background with some water color pencils.  I didn't add any water, so you can see it was just colored and not blended, but I liked it.  I added a BG stamp to it.  This is Neat & Tangles Punchinella stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves.   My flower is Hero Arts Mum Stem colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is from The Project Bin Defined cut out with a fishtail banner from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.  I know that I recently made a similar card with this stamp and sentiment, but I have many friends who need this encouragement right now!   

Please come over and join us at Cardz 4 Galz!!   Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 


No comments: