Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Someone I love was born today - TMS #706

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card...


This is put together with bits and pieces of papers that matched. :)  I cut 2 wide fishtail banners and hid the ends behind the stitched circles.   My sentiment is The Project Bin Born Yesterday.   It could work for anyone, but it has a more masculine look to it.  I tend to struggle making masculine cards, but I think this turned out great, so I may CASE it in the future. 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet birthday card. I love that it could be both for a guy or a girl - the sentiment is perfect.

Patti said...

I love that sentiment so very much!! Love your card too it reminds me of Andes mints…or mint chocolate chip ice cream :)

Donna W. said...

Love the textures and the music paper. Clever to split the banner to use up a scrap. I'm with Patti, I will take some mint chocolate chip ice cream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...