Thursday, May 4, 2023

Mother - C4G #198

 Hello!  It's time for our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!!  For this challenge, we want to see Mother's Day cards, or if you prefer, flowers for a friend.  I made a Mother's Day card...


I really have been lazy lately and letting the paper do the work. This is Prima Something Blue.   I guess I did the work on the flower, but it was awhile ago.  I found this one in my extra box. ;)  The flower is The Ton Peony Cardmaking Memories.  "Mother" is a die from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  

I know that Mother's Day is very hard for some of you, so know that you're thought of and prayed for, and here's a virtual hug from me to you!  

Please come play along with our challenge!!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...