Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Praying for you - TMS #705

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And I did not get my post ready on time, so I'm late!! :/ 

Here's my card...


I have a friend having serious brain surgery tomorrow, so I made this for her.  The Simple Stories "simple vintage botanicals" pad was on my table from last week's card, so I used it.  I intended to make this a shaker card, but I forgot to add the acetate before adding the dimensional tape to the back.  Duh!!  
For the "window," I used Hero Arts Paper Layering Wooden Door.  The butterflies are fussy cut from the paper, and I  placed them on some branches that were in my "extra" box.  I had several of this sentiment printed so I cut it and tied some pink twine to it. 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

This is just so pretty and calming. I’m sure your friend will love it, I hope her surgery went well and pray for HIs peace that passes understanding for her.

Melissa Craig said...

I love this butterfly branch. Such a sweet card.

Donna W. said...

Love the butterflies on the branch. Pretty background too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...